Achieving Results for DecadesHonest and Effective Immigration Services
Employment Based Immigration Lawyers
Providing You With Effective & Personalized Legal Services
Immigrating to the United States comes with a vast range of privileges and rights. One of the most popular ways to acquire permanent immigration is via employment. However, the process for obtaining employment-based immigration is often complex, lengthy, and confusing. If you are pursuing this type of immigration, it would be in your best interests to retain an experienced employment-based immigration attorney in Tampa.
At Dehra Miotke, our lawyers are highly skilled in this area of law. Over the years, we have successfully helped thousands of clients with a wide variety of immigration needs. We can help you, too. Our legal team can proficiently guide you throughout every stage of the process while helping you make well-informed decisions. You can trust us to provide you with the strong and relentless representation you deserve.
Call Dehra Miotke today at
(813) 221-0733 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our
employment-based immigration lawyers in Tampa.
About Employment Based Immigration
There are five classifications of people who seek employment based immigration.
These classifications include:
- EB-1 Priority workers
- Executives and managers transferred to the U.S.
- Outstanding researchers or professors
- Individuals who have extraordinary ability in athletics, business, education, arts, or the sciences
- EB-2 Persons with exceptional ability or professionals with advanced degrees
- Physicians wanting to practice medicine in underserved communities
- Professionals who have advanced degrees
- Individuals who have exceptional ability in athletics, business, education, arts, or the sciences
- EB-3 Professional or skilled workers
- Unskilled workers
- Workers who are skilled and have at least two years’ experience
- Professionals with bachelor’s degrees or equivalent
- EB-4 Special immigrants
- The U.S. government’s abroad employees and former employees
- Religious workers
- EB-5 Immigrant investors
- Individuals who are starting/engaging in a new business in the U.S., showing that said business will indirectly or directly create 10 or more jobs
Call (813) 221-0733 for a Consultation
Regardless of how complicated your situation may be, our Tampa immigration attorneys have the experience needed to help you resolve it. We are motivated by a genuine desire to assist our clients and we will do everything we can to fulfill your immigration needs. Contact us today and set up a consultation. We will sit down with you and help you determine your next best steps for moving forward. Call (813) 221-0733 now.